I feel fine at the moment. 

It’s a series of plus’s in a row after a few mellow weeks peppered with some wins right across the board really. 

We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you baby,

I have to praise you like I should’.
copyright norman cook.


 And I am comforted at the moment that all is groovey.

…So
        I gotta say
                         I hit the boards again as a stand up yesterdayish.

I haven’t done that for 20 years I reckon.

- Character comedy, yup. Sven larrson has been a friend indeed.and Pope john paul 2 was a wonderful romance. 

- Witty repartee as the MC of various spoken word gigs over the years, yup.

But doing something I don’t feel connected to…

Not my deal really

Here’s the clip, the sound is muddy but that’s as it is. sorry.




this clip will be able to be viewed on the 16th of april due to the file size and vimeo's size restrictions for baseline users.

More to follow I feel.

Cheers fred.

May you all have a sporting chance!

Comments

Popular Posts